How to play the Sling Puck Game ?
Rules are simple :
- Each player put 5 pucks on his side.
- As per the social media buzz, clap hands with your opponent three times before starting the game.
- Use the elastic to fire the pucks to the other side of the board.
- You must use one hand to move and fire the pucks
- Aim at the board hole, and don’t fire to hard or the puck might bounce back to your side.
- As soon as the game starts, there is no pause allowed.
- The first player with no pucks on his side wins.
With this board game, you will attract everyone eyes, they will watch, cheer you up, scream and might eve try to disturb your opponent to make him loose.
You will see that there are many situations that will make people watching go nuts:
- One puck flies out of the board. In this case the game doesn’t pause and the player must go pick it up by himself.
- When there is only one puck left in one side. Count on the watching crowd to scream to the almost winner.